OTERO COUNTY COMMITTEE FOR EMERGENCY FOOD & SHELTER PROGRAM
Otero EFSP funds are Federal funds made available through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency. PHASE 35 funding is $28,759 and PHASE 36 funding is $27,911.
- Proposals should be typed in 12-point font (Times New Roman or similar) with one-inch margins on all sides
- Pages should be numbered
- Proposals should not be placed in binders or folders; one staple or paper clip in the upper-left hand corner is sufficient
SECTION ONE: Executive Summary
- Application date
- Agency’s Legal Name
- Agency Principal
- Agency Contact for Application Questions
- Agency Contact for EFSP, if funded
- Agency physical address (Zip Code plus 4)
- Congressional district where agency is physically located
- Agency mailing address (Zip Code plus 4)
- Agency address for Place of Performance (where the EFSP funded services are provided)
- Congressional district where agency’s EFSP funded services are provided (Place of Performance)
- Agency phone /fax/email (for individuals above)
- Agency website
- Agency Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Agency DUNS number (instructions to request DUNS number attached)
- Complete DUNS Reporting Form (attached)
SECTION TWO: Narrative
- Briefly describe your organization’s history, mission, and goals.
- Briefly describe the role of your organization’s board of directors, including how your board carries out its responsibilities for financial and programmatic oversight.
- Describe in detail what the requested funds will be used for and the population it will serve.
SECTION THREE: Financial
- Amount of EFSP funding requested by program area (food, rent, utilities, etc.)
- Agency operating budget (total)
- Agency budget for the program area requested (food, rent, utilities, etc.)
- Copy of agency’s most recent annual audit
SECTION FOUR: Miscellaneous
- Is agency non-profit or unit of government?
- If non-profit, attach a roster of the agency’s volunteer board.
- Is agency debarred or suspended from receiving funds or doing business with the Federal government?
SECTION FIVE: Application Return Instructions
- Return Date is AUGUST 16, 2019.
- Mail to Thrive in Southern New Mexico
PO Box 14
Alamogordo, NM 88310
- Bring to the Thrive in Southern New Mexico’s office, 1601 East 10th Street, Suite A.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org